How To Develop and Maintain A Healthy Brain in the Modern World
April 2, 2018 • 5 Essentials
In the age of the brain, scientists are becoming increasingly concerned that we may be raising kids that can’t use theirs. Of the many potential casualties related to today’s high technology, convenient food, and fast-paced world, the inability of tomorrow’s children to think may be at the top of the list. Research has revealed to […]
Is Cancer Caused By Genetics? Only 5%..What Causes the Other 95%?
September 22, 2016 • Health Concerns, Special Events
There is so much disbelief and misinformation out there about the causes of cancer. Most people believe cancer is caused by genetics, or they believe it’s because of their family history, or they believe it’s some environmental thing that they were exposed to 50 years ago that now they have cancer. While some of those […]