Call us at (916) 259-2682

6839 Five Star Blvd Ste. F Rocklin, CA 95677

Is Cancer Caused By Genetics? Only 5%..What Causes the Other 95%?

cancer and genetics

There is so much disbelief and misinformation out there about the causes of cancer. Most people believe cancer is caused by genetics, or they believe it’s because of their family history, or they believe it’s some environmental thing that they were exposed to 50 years ago that now they have cancer. While some of those things may have an effect, it’s not the primary cause.

Watch this video to learn how few cancers are caused by genetics

Watch the video now!

Prefer to read? Here’s the gist of what Dr. Tim spoke about in this video clip.

If Cancer Isn’t Caused By Genetics, What Is It From?

Most recent studies show that cancer is a lifestyle-related disease. Over 95% of cancer is caused by the health of your body and the way you’re living your life. Less than 5% is actually your genetics and family history.

For many people, those numbers are a surprise. I want to let you know about the real causes of cancer. There are things you may be doing every single day that is increasing your risk for cancer.

Sugar

One of the primary cancer-causing contributors is sugar. Sugar has eight times more affinity for cancer than any other thing you can take on your cellular environment. Sugar literally feeds oxygen.

Sedentary Lifestyle

Number two is lack of movement. A sedentary lifestyle means you’re not getting oxygen to your cells. A cell that doesn’t have oxygen is a sick cell that becomes cancer.

Toxicity

Number three is exposure to toxicity in your life.

  • Personal care products.
  • Cleaning products.
  • Regular tap water.
  • Unhealthy food.
  • Many medications.

All this toxicity builds up in your body and makes your body sick, and when your body’s sick for a long period of time, it creates cancer. It’s not the cancer that makes you sick. It’s the sick, unhealthy environment in your body that causes cancer.

How Can I Heal From Cancer Naturally?

The same things that cause cancer, if removed and changed, can help your body heal from it. We’re going to be going into more detail at a special workshop coming up on October 15th in Rocklin, all about the causes of cancer and things you can do to prevent cancer. Register at the link below.

Is #Cancer Caused By Genetics? Only 5%..What Causes the Other 95%? Learn at #CancerKillers Workshop In Rocklin, CA October 15th goo.gl/eFZVBu Click To Tweet

Join Us At The Cancer Killers Event in Rocklin, CA

Saturday, October 15th, 2016

10:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Location will be announced.

Register Here.

Community Education Events

Have you had the opportunity to join us at one of our community education events yet? If not, we hope you enjoyed this short clip about cancer. At the full cancer killers event, Dr. Tim Smith from New Life Chiropractic in Rocklin will teach:

  • What cancer, heart disease, diabetes and headaches all have in common.
  • How to keep your cancer genes from turning on.
  • Practical protocols to get yourself healthy BEFORE disease sets in.

During the community education events, Dr. Tim sifts through all of the knowledge out there to bring you key information about how to get healthy and stay that way. Enjoy the clips of previous events here.


NEW LIFE CHIROPRACTIC IS PROUDLY ASSOCIATED WITH

Dr. Catherine is a Certified Birthfit Professional
Association - preferred by Dr. Axe local provider
ICPA Kids Health with Chiropractic supporting memeber
Rocklin Chamber of Commerce member
Roseville Chamber of Commerce member

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Nutrition, fitness and wellness tips right to your inbox!