At New Life Chiropractic, we are committed to ensuring your overall health, and enhancing your immune system, so you avoid getting ill. Our primary concern is to diagnose, treat and prevent the routine disorders of the musculoskeletal system that can disrupt the normal functioning of your nervous system and your overall health.
NEW LIFE CHIROPRACTIC IN ROCKLIN, CA FOLLOWS THE MAX LIVING APPROACH
New Life Chiropractic is a part of a community of chiropractors who are very passionate about our patients’ health. We take pride in providing excellent chiropractic wellness care to patients
PREREQUISITES TO MAX LIVING
To achieve the best results, we recommend implementing the 5 prerequisites to max living. When you integrate these into your daily life, you will allow the natural healing and restorative powers of your body to work effectively and efficiently. The result is that you can overcome disease, get well and stay well.
- An understanding and appreciation of the fundamental principles of natural healing as well as a success mindset instead of a negative attitude.
- A commitment to reinstating and maintaining the proper functional capability of the nervous system through spinal correction.
- Awareness of your daily diet. Assuring all nutritional requirements are met to ensure well-being, prevent disease and maintain ideal weight.
- Incorporation of exercise and fitness programs that are aimed to aid optimal fitness as a part of your daily routine.
- Elimination of toxins and reinforcement of the body’s cleansing systems.
Research has shown that the adoption of the Max Living lifestyle has brought real life-changing results for many people all over the world. These components are quite easy to practice, and can deliver results within as little as two weeks. Results may include:
- Improved range of motion
- Reduced aches and pains
- Increase in day-to-day energy levels.
HOLISTIC TREATMENT OF THE WHOLE BODY
Although the primary focus for chiropractors is treating neuromuscular disorders, at New Life Chiropractic our concern is not entirely limited to the nervous system and musculoskeletal system. We concentrate on treating the whole individual and use a variety of non-surgical chiropractic treatments to care for patients with:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Recurring sprain
- Injuries from sports
- Car accident injuries
- Arthritic pain
- Posture and muscle issues
- And more…
This is unlike most medical doctors who often seek to treat patients with surgery and medications.
At New Life Chiropractic, our diagnosis of the patient is based on the principals of Max Living and is concerned with the well-being of their entire body. Our analysis includes information about the patient’s personal life; their nutrition, fitness level, exercise routine, how they deal with stress and what they do for a living.
Analysis of this information, combined with a thorough examination and x-rays, helps us determine the root of of your health problems.
Remember: Chiropractors seek out the source of the illness in order to get rid of it; they do not merely treat the symptoms. This helps to eradicate the root problem permanently and saves money for patients as they do not have to visit the chiropractors regularly to fix the same problem.