You can oftentimes normalize cholesterol levels naturally without pharmaceutical drugs, but I do not recommend you immediately modify or discontinue any medication without speaking to your physician.
The key to improving cholesterol and any health condition is creating a healthy environment from the inside, which will express a greater health on the outside. By implementing a 5 Essentials MaxLiving lifestyle you will be addressing the stresses that cause high cholesterol and heart disease.
ESSENTIAL 1: CORE CHIROPRACTIC
Work with a corrective care chiropractor to keep your nervous system functioning optimally and address specific concerns about normalizing cholesterol including inflammation.
A chiropractor can also help you design a customized dietary and lifestyle protocol that helps normalize inflammation and other factors that contribute to cardiovascular disease.
ESSENTIAL 2: NURITION
Follow the MaxLiving Advanced Nutrition Plan.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Stay well-hydrated with sufficient amounts of clean, filtered water and green tea.
- Dietary fiber (specifically, soluble fiber) can positively impact cholesterol levels. Aim for at least 35 grams of fiber from fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds daily.
- Get adequate amounts of omega-3 fatty acids from cold-water, wild-caught fish, grass-fed meats, walnuts, and hemp and chia seeds.
- Avoid damaged fats (like corn, vegetable, soy, and canola oils), hydrogenated oils, and trans fats.
- If you need a sweetener, use stevia or xylitol in small amounts.
- Avoid sugar and all refined carbohydrates including grains, whole grain crackers, and pasta.
ESSENTIAL 3: MINDSET
- Learn how to better handle stress. Consider meditation and mindfulness to de-stress.
- Get at least 6-8 hours of sleep per night.
ESSENTIAL 4: OXYGEN & EXERCISE
High-intensity, short-duration exercise 3 – 4 times a week can improve HDL levels while reducing body fat that can improve LDL and triglyceride levels.Normalize Your #Cholesterol Naturally Click To Tweet
ESSENTIAL 5: AVOID TOXINS
Use only toxin-free beauty and cleaning products. Research connects environmental chemicals including pollutants with cardiovascular disease risk factors including blood pressure regulation.
Consult with your qualified healthcare professional if you have any risks, side effects, and to learn about alternatives for cholesterol-reducing medications including statins.