We’re now here officially in 2022. This is the time of year, in January, where people start to think about their health goals.
- Maybe you fell off track during the holiday season.
- Maybe you gained a couple of pounds over the last year.
- Maybe you haven’t been exercising as much as you like and you’re noticing the effects.
- You’re more tired.
- You’re not sleeping as well.
- Maybe you’ve been sick a few times.
- You’re noticing that things aren’t as easy.
- You’re getting more fatigued.
- Pain maybe starts coming up.
- Health conditions are worsening.
These are the effects of stress that’s overwhelming your body.
How To Get Back on Track With Your Health
Watch the video now! Prefer to read? Here’s the gist of what else Dr. Tim spoke about in this video clip.
Metabolism Health Makeover and 30-Day Health Challenge
We are doing the Metabolism Health Makeover at the end of this month on January 29th. This is the most important event of the year because this is designed specifically to get you back on track
with your health.
We’re going to go through all five essentials of health that address the stresses in your life:
There’s gonna be a 30 day health challenge following this to create healthy habits around:
- mental health
- exercise and activity
- eating really well
- getting back on track with your chiropractic care and your functional care
- different ways to help you lose weight quickly, sustainably, that you can keep off throughout the course of the year
- ways to reduce inflammation
- ways to get more energy
- sleeping better
- getting the chemicals and hormones balanced in your life.
That’s what improving your metabolism is all about. And there’s gonna be basic levels where if you just do exactly what we talk about and you apply the steps immediately you’ll start seeing results right away.
There’s gonna be more advanced protocols as well where we can actually do metabolic testing. We can do individual functional medicine type care. We can have specific care plans to help you accomplish your health goals now and into the future for this year.
Metabolism Health Workshop Details
This is something that could benefit the whole family. So make sure you’re saving the date, January 29th. It’s gonna be right here in our office in Rocklin, California from 10 AM to 1 PM.
- We’re gonna go through all these five essentials.
- We’re gonna go dive deep into what you can start doing to change your health and take control of where you are to get you back on track, get that energy back, get you accomplishing your health goals, losing
And like I said, there is going to be a 30 day challenge available for all those who are coming. So it’s a great opportunity to get that in. So it’s just three hours on a Saturday morning.
Bring yourself, bring your family, bring some guests. We want as many people as possible to experience this event so that you can start changing your health for the better. Your success and health this year
is going to be based on what you’re willing to do for yourself and your body is totally capable of healing itself naturally as long as you’re taking the right actions and making sure you’re reducing the stress and interference that’s preventing you from being at your absolute best.
Metabolism #HealthMakeover and 30 Day Health Challenge Click To Tweet
Want More Educational Videos Like This?
If you want to learn more about how you can get to the cause of your pain, stress issues and your health problems and find a natural drug free solution check us out online or call the office. We have hundreds of videos on our Youtube channel that you can look at and there’s all kinds of other resources that we post to other social media channels to help you live a healthier life, naturally.
Have you had the opportunity to join us at one of our community education events yet? During the community education events, Dr. Tim sifts through all of the knowledge out there to bring you key information about how to get healthy and stay that way and shares answers to frequently asked questions on chiropractic care and healthy eating. Contact our office to learn about upcoming classes. Enjoy the clips of previous events here.