There are toxins in almost all of your household products! I challenge you to go home and check out what you are using.
- You’re going to see parabens in almost everything.
- You’re going to see BPA in all the stuff you have at home.
- You’re going to see these toxic xenoestrogens that are all around you.
And, that’s a big reason why hormones are out of control. What you want to do is you want to start to find and eliminate the toxins. One area you may not consider? Your water!
Toxic water is a major issue for health
The water that we drink every single day in typically loaded with toxins. What’s in there?
We get a ton of drugs. Our bodies only absorb a percentage of those drugs, the rest goes right through and ends up back in the sewer system. That’s not all…
Watch this video to learn how Kangen water benefits your health
Watch the video now!
Prefer to read? Here’s the gist of what Dr. Tim spoke about in this video clip.
This toxic water is also used to cook our food, wash our clothes and wash our bodies. Over time it can cause a xenoestrogen effect.
So, even if you work really hard and you clean out your toxic food and cleaning products, if you’re just drinking normal tap water, or water from an inexpensive filtration system like Brita or from your fridge, then a lot of toxins are still getting into your body.
Even if you’re medication-free, you’re getting someone else’s medications coming into your body. Studies are finding more and more drugs in drinking water. Over 24,000 chemicals have been found, including endocrine disruptors.
Some other fun stuff that’s in the tap water:
- Chemical by-products.
Water is super important. We’re mostly made up of water. So, the quality of your water is extremely important. You can’t just go buy a bottle of water to fix the problem. You can’t just get a minimal filter and fix the problem. You got to get a specific system to be able to do that and not a lot do.
[ctt title=”The Life Giving Benefits of Kangen Water” tweet=”The Life Giving Benefits of Kangen Water http://goo.gl/34usYI @newlifechiro” coverup=”wqaxD”]
Kangen Alkaline Water Systems
I personally use the Kangen water because it does a great job of filtering out the bad suff and it has a ton of benefits that most people don’t know about. It’s not just making it alkaline.
Healthy water that removes drugs can help with a lot of health issues including:
- Fertility issues
- Behavior disorders in kids including autism, ADHD, depression, bipolar problems, and other neurological disorders
Kangen has the following features that set it apart:
- It has a strong filter that filters all that junk out of there.
- It gets rid of all the pharmaceuticals.
- It gets rid of all the fluoride.
- It’s gets rid of all the toxicity.
- It also ionozes it to get rid of the free radicals. Free radicals are what damage and destroy your cells. So, it’s actually an antioxidant to your body.
- The mix of water is really, small. So, instead of regular water cells, it makes it really tiny so, it gets in your cells a lot easier, and it can protect them way faster plus it’s going to hydrate you way more. It’s actually 60% to 70% smaller which means it has significantly more detox power when it gets into your body, more powerful than anything else you can get
- Contains true minerals and it alkalizes your water
By getting something like this, this is an investment in your health that you continue to use. And, the best part is you’re actually going to improve your life. If you’re currently doing like an Alhambra system or you get bottled water or something like that, you’re going to save money on a lifetime with this thing. It’s awesome. I use it every single day and you’ll notice the benefits in your life, so that’s a good step in the right direction.
JOIN US AT OUR NEXT COMMUNITY EDUCATION EVENT IN ROCKLIN, CA
Have you had the opportunity to join us at one of our community education events yet? If not, we hope you enjoyed this short clip from our recent hormonal health event. At the full event, Dr. Tim Smith from New Life Chiropractic in Rocklin taught how to keep your hormones in check. The presentation included:
- Tips to manage your stress.
- How to rid yourself of hot flashes and night sweats.
- How to bring your testosterone levels up to par.
- How to keep your mood steady.
Dr. Tim sifted through all of the knowledge out there to bring you key information about how to get and keep your hormones in balance. Enjoy all 12 clips from the series and learn how to Discover the Power Within!