1 out of every 8 woman are diagnosed with Breast Cancer
Are you at risk? Do you experience any of the following:
- Hot flashes
- Bladder infections
- Breast tenderness
- Heavy bleeding
- Migraine headaches
- Thinning hair
If you said ‘yes’ to 2 or more then you may be heading towards a hormonally related cancer diagnosis & it is crucial you begin balancing your hormones as soon as possible.
Here are some additional questions you want to know the answers to
- Do you struggle with anxiety, depression, food cravings, poor sleep quality or inability to get your mind to “shut off”?
- Has it become increasingly difficult to manage your weight or lose weight, especially around your midsection?
- Do you suffer from night sweats, hot flashes, mood swings, irregular cycles or reproductive fibroids or cysts?
- Do you struggle with brain fog, memory, energy (especially in the afternoon) or feeling run down or overwhelmed?
- Do you tend to put yourself last when it comes to your emotional, physical and mental wellbeing?
How to Avoid a Breast Cancer Diagnoses
There are 5 Essentials of health necessary to live a Max Living lifestyle and get these things under control. To be truly healthy and prevent cancer and other health issues you must:
- Maximize your mind
- Maximize your nerve supply
- Maximize your nutrition
- Maximize your fitness
- Minimize the toxins in your body and environment.
These are essentials and there are specific ways to apply these essentials, which we will teach at the Cancer Killers Health Makeover: A Woman’s Guide to Wellness. Each and every one of you deserves a life free of disease and suffering, a quality of life that helps you fulfill your purpose. I know without a doubt that being at this event will get you one step closer to living that life and many steps further away from a deadly cancer diagnosis!
On October 24th at our event, Cancer Killers- A woman’s guide to wellness, we will be discussing how to balance your hormones and prevent or reverse cancer.
Did you miss this event? We hold community education events every month. Check our calendar for the next one.