We’re officially into the holiday season and winter. Many people think of this as cold and flu season, so I’m gonna give you a couple of things that you can do this year to beat the cold and flu.
If you’re one of those people who has already been sick, listen up to make sure that it does not happen again.
Learn How to Prevent Colds and Flu
Watch the video now!
Prefer to read? Here’s the gist of what else Dr. Tim spoke about in this video clip.
A Weak Immune System Leads to Illness
The most important thing to understand, to be able to prevent colds and the flu, or really any sickness at all, is to not do things that weaken the immune system.
Things that weaken the immune system are:
- Flu shots
- Any type of medications
- Sugar filled foods
- Excess stress
- Lack of movement
- Poor sleep.
These are all immune deficient things that actually allow your body to be overcome by a virus like the cold or the flu. It’s not necessarily catching the cold or catching the flu. Your body had to be in a weakened immune state for that to happen.
The Keys To Avoiding Illness
The key to not getting sick, to preventing illness, and to healing faster naturally without drugs or other dangerous interventions is to strengthen your immune system.
Now I want to share with you some research so you’re not just taking my word for it.
- The flu shot contains Aluminum, Formaldehyde, dangerous toxic microorganisms, ethylene glycol, and mercury. Mercury especially destroys the immune system and causes brain damage.
- According to medical studies, if an individual has five consecutive flu shots, his or her chance of developing Alzheimer’s is 10 times greater. Ten times greater from five consecutive flu shots than if they had just one or two.
- Medicine now is the number one risk factor for chronic disease and it’s the third leading cause of death.
There is not a single pill, drug or shot that does not make your body sicker. Every single one, whether over the counter, at the store, or prescribed by a doctor is toxic to your body and weakens your immune system. It makes you more susceptible.
When you have the cold or the flu, the worst thing you can do is go to the store and get medicine that helps you feel better to manage the symptoms because it’s making your body weaker. The real solution to being healthier is maximize your health with the five essentials of Max Living we teach here in the office.
- healthy chiropractic care and a healthy brain and nervous system
- quality nutrition
- plenty of rest and healthy mindset
- plenty of movement and healthy exercise and
- minimizing toxins everywhere in your life.
That’s exactly what we do. That’s how we’re helping change the way families view and manage their health and increasing health naturally without the dangerous side effects.
So if you’re looking to get healthier this year. Make sure you get more engaged in those five essentials.How to Keep Your Family Healthy During Cold & #FluSeason Click To Tweet
Have you had the opportunity to join us at one of our community education events yet? During the community education events, Dr. Tim sifts through all of the knowledge out there to bring you key information about how to get healthy and stay that way and shares answers to frequently asked questions on chiropractic care and healthy eating. Enjoy the clips of previous events here.