As we’re getting closer and closer to the upcoming Cancer Killers workshop on October 15th, on cancer prevention and natural healing, I want to get into what it takes to heal from cancer. The most important way to prevent and heal naturally from cancer is to correct what caused it in the first place. There is no miracle cure. What there is, is helping your body naturally overcome the barriers and challenges related to cancer.
Watch this video to learn what it takes to heal from cancer naturally.
Watch the video now!
Prefer to read? Here’s the gist of what Dr. Tim spoke about in this video clip.
To Heal From Cancer, You Need Healthy Cells
A healthy cell needs oxygen to survive. It needs a healthy, alkaline blood environment. It needs healthy nutrition on a regular basis. It needs proper nerve supply from the brain, through the spine and out to the body. That’s a healthy cell.
Now a sick cell or a cancer cell, it doesn’t need any of those things.
- It thrives on sugar. Sugar feeds cancer like gas on fire.
- It doesn’t need oxygen, so it’s okay that you don’t move and exercise on a regular basis.
- It doesn’t need proper nerve supply which means that if you have areas of subluxation shutting down your nervous system, that actually allows cancer to grow.
- It can live in a toxic environment, and it can live in a very acidic environment.
What Is Your Body Environment?
- Are you getting enough exercise and oxygenating your cells?
- Do you have proper nerve supply?
- Are you acidic or toxic?
That’s a cancer environment.
The only way to cure that is to change that environment, create healthy cells, boost up your immune system and heal naturally. That’s why we’re holding a Cancer Killers workshop on October 15th to show you exactly how to do that. Make sure that you register below to reserve your seat right away.What Does It Take To Heal From #Cancer Naturally? Come To Our Workshop to Learn. Rocklin, CA October 15th goo.gl/eFZVBu Click To Tweet
Join Us At The Cancer Killers Event in Rocklin, CA
Saturday, October 15th, 2016
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Location will be announced.
Community Education Events
Have you had the opportunity to join us at one of our community education events yet? If not, we hope you enjoyed this short clip about cancer. At the full cancer killers event, Dr. Tim Smith from New Life Chiropractic in Rocklin will teach:
- What cancer, heart disease, diabetes and headaches all have in common.
- How to keep your cancer genes from turning on.
- Practical protocols to get yourself healthy BEFORE disease sets in.
During the community education events, Dr. Tim sifts through all of the knowledge out there to bring you key information about how to get healthy and stay that way. Enjoy the clips of previous events here.