Here in July we’re talking all month about digestive and gut health. This is so important. Most people really don’t understand the importance of a healthy gut microbiome.
It’s not just about having heartburn or digestive problems or irritable bowel syndrome. Your gut makes up 80% of your immune system. It produces most of the chemicals and hormones of your body, including neurotransmitters. So this affects mood and focus and attention and sleep.
The Most Common Reasons for Gut Problems
Watch the video now! Prefer to read? Here ‘s the gist of what else Dr. Tim spoke about in this video clip.
How Stress Causes Gut Damage
So many things are connected to gut health. I find that a lot of people have got dysbiosis from stress in their life from:
- Emotional stress.
- Physical stress from subluxation and the nerves in the lower back that innervate all the digestive and gut organs.
- Chemical stress that comes in the form of herbicides and pesticides, genetically modified organisms, medications, vaccines, or toxins that get into our water.
- Environmental stresses.
All these things can cause gut damage!
Symptoms of Gut Damage
You likely have gut damage if you:
- Had antibiotics in the last two years
- Had a vaccine in the last five years
- Have eaten GMOs or anything that has herbicides and pesticides
- If you ever feel a little tired after you eat
- You get a runny nose
- You have food allergies
- Have any type of autoimmune disorder
- Are tired all the time
- Have inflammatory issues.
For your Children. If they have ADHD, if they have inflammatory conditions, if they have focus issues, its likely there’s some level of gut issue going on there.
How To Address Digestive Issues
If you have a digestive problem, clearly there’s a gut issue going on there. I find most people really aren’t addressing it right.
It’s not about just eating some more fermented foods, you’re not going to fix it just having yogurt. There’s no medication that’s gonna fix this. There’s no treatment of the problem.
The only way is to restore the normal balance again, and there is a natural and healthy process that does not require medication, shots, or surgeries to be able to do this.
Learn More at the Gut Health Workshop
We’re doing a complete gut health workshop in our office, July 27th. We’re gonna be talking all about these things that cause gut damage and harm and what you can do to repair that for you and your family, naturally. 100% the way your body was designed to get all that function back.
- How great would it be to be sleeping better?
- Having more energy?
- To no longer have digestive and gut health issues?
- To have less inflammation and pain?
- To be better focused and more acute?
- To maybe even get off some medications that’s treating a condition related to your gut problem?
- To get sick less often?
- To get rid of these chronic health related issues just by fixing the gut?
Register for the workshop. We’d love to have you join us!
Take care of your gut and take care of your health through the 5 Essentials of Max Living.
Want More Educational Videos Like This?
If you want to learn more about how you can get to the cause of your pain, stress issues and your health problems and find a natural drug free solution check us out online or call the office. We have hundreds of videos on our Youtube channel that you can look at and there’s all kinds of other resources that we post to other social media channels to help you live a healthier life, naturally.
Have you had the opportunity to join us at one of our community education events yet? During the community education events, Dr. Tim sifts through all of the knowledge out there to bring you key information about how to get healthy and stay that way and shares answers to frequently asked questions on chiropractic care and healthy eating. Contact our office to learn about upcoming classes. Enjoy the clips of previous events here.