FOOD FOR HEALTH
Get a full evaluation from a Rocklin chiropractor for a $50 food donation
From November 11 to 26, 2014 only
Share your blessing of good health today!
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, but not everyone gets to enjoy his/her turkey. While it may not look like it, hunger is a serious problem in the U.S., with 14.5 percent of households in 2012 with food insecurity, according to the World Hunger Education Service. Without food, weak bones will be the least of people’s worries.
To give thanks for a bountiful harvest, New Life Chiropractic is initiating a two-week food drive before the big day on November 27. Drop by our office at 6839 Five Star Blvd., Rocklin, CA with at least $50 worth of food items for donation. In return, our Rocklin chiropractor will conduct a new patient evaluation—a $185 service—free of charge.
The evaluation includes basic exams, x-ray, and our 5 Essentials evaluation—a must for new patients. The results will tell you everything you need to know and do to promote good health all year round. So visit our reputable chiropractor in Rocklin, CA now and be a model of hope and health to everyone.
- Get a complete new patient evaluation for $50 worth of food donation
- Evaluation includes an exam, x-rays, and the 5 Essentials
- Offer applies to new patients only
- Promo is from November 11 to November 26, 2014 only
- Coupon is redeemable within the month of November
- Contact New Life Chiropractic at 1-916-259-2682 to schedule an appointment and be eligible for the promo