This week we continue our series on toxicity. Our topic today is solutions that you can start applying to cleanse your body and your lifestyle.
The first thing you want to do is look at some of the most common sources of toxins in your life.
- The food you eat. Start paying attention to getting more organic foods especially when it comes to meat and dairy products that have the highest accumulation of toxicity
- Your personal care products and your cleaning products. Remove products like Teflon pans, cleaners, laundry detergent, lotions, soaps, and makeup. Most of these things are extremely toxic.
Watch this video to learn solutions to cleanse your body and lifestyle.
Watch the video now!
Prefer to read? Here’s the gist of what Dr. Tim spoke about in this video clip.
How Can You Tell If Your Products Are Toxic?
A really good resource to find out the toxicity of your current products is the EWG website (Environmental Working Group). You can scan your products with your cell phone or other devices and the EWG app will tell you on a rating from 0 to 10 how toxic your products are. Those that score high are the first you need to clean out.
How Can I Get Access To Non-Toxic Water?
Tap water is very toxic. At a minimum, start drinking filtered water. I personally use the Kangen water machine because it filters out all the toxins, alkalizes and oxidizes your water.
At a minimum, you should be getting some type of filtration. You can use a charcoal filter from a Brita pitcher, something from your sink, or bottled water. The important thing is to get healthy water in your body.
Start your day by drinking a big glass of water full of lemon to help start that detox process. Then keep on drinking until you get at least half of your body weight in ounces of water every day for healthy detoxification.
Additional Detoxification Steps – Detoxifying Foods
Along with healthy water, start consuming detoxifying foods. Some of the best detoxifying foods are garlic, cruciferous vegetables and juicing greens.
If you start applying these detoxification steps in your life you will start to reduce the toxic burden that’s constantly on your body. These steps will help your entire family.
Join Us For a Detoxification Workshop to Learn More
Do you want to learn more about natural ways to cleanse and detox? At our upcoming workshop on March 28, 2017, you’ll learn:
- What is causing toxicity in your life and affecting your family
- How to remove toxins from your body safely and effectively
- How to remove toxins from your environment
- Which non-toxic products to use
- Which common household and personal care products should be removed from your home
- What foods to eat and which to avoid
- Some of the most advanced natural detox methods available today to get the buildup of toxins out of your brain, nervous system, and body to create a healthier you.
The workshop takes place Tuesday evening, March 28th here at the New Life Chiropractic office in Rocklin, California. You can register at newlifechiropracticevents.com. I guarantee you. This event will change the way you view and manage your health and will help you be a lot healthier.Detox Solutions To Cleanse Your Body and Lifestyle #detox Click To Tweet
Community Education Events
Have you had the opportunity to join us at one of our community education events yet? During the community education events, Dr. Tim sifts through all of the knowledge out there to bring you key information about how to get healthy and stay that way. Enjoy the clips of previous events here.