Blog

How to Get Maximum Fitness Results in Minimum Time

You know that it is important to exercise, right?  If you are like most Americans you know you should work out more to get in better shape.  However, the facts show that only 20.7% of people exercise as they should. One third of the America’s youth is unfit for military service and 68.5% of adults […]

Is Cancer Caused By Genetics? Only 5%..What Causes the Other 95%?

There is so much disbelief and misinformation out there about the causes of cancer. Most people believe cancer is caused by genetics, or they believe it’s because of their family history, or they believe it’s some environmental thing that they were exposed to 50 years ago that now they have cancer. While some of those […]

What Causes Cancer? Join Us For A Cancer Killers Workshop In Rocklin, CA

Today, we are going to continue our talk about cancer. Last week, we talked about how devastating cancer is and how much it is affecting people. I want to make sure it doesn’t happen to you or your family. One of the things we need to understand is what causes cancer. There’s so much confusion on what […]

The Sobering Stats From the Cancer Epidemic

The cancer epidemic is very important and is close to my heart. I’m sure it’s affected many of you. Either you’ve been diagnosed or have a friend or family member who has fought cancer successfully or lost their battle to cancer.

Toxic Burden From Pesticides Creates Cancer

According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), “laboratory studies show that pesticides can cause health problems, such as birth defects, nerve damage, CANCER, and other effects that might occur over a long period of time.” These effects can be especially harmful to children because they weigh less and their natural detoxification mechanisms are still developing. Due […]

Is Your Sunscreen Causing Cancer?

A major study conducted in June 2014 by researchers at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden found that women who avoid sunbathing during the summer are twice as likely to die as those who sunbathe every day. The epidemiological study followed 30,000 women for over 20 years and “showed that mortality was about double in women who […]

Your Posture is Your Health

According to studies from Harvard Medical School, good posture not only protects you against back pain, it also improves your overall health and appearance. Poor posture, on the other hand, promotes back pain and can affect the position and function of your abdominal organs, inhibit breathing and oxygen intake, and cause headaches. It may also […]

Why Your Rocklin Chiropractors are Going To Rio

Max Living Sports Performance Council has selected Drs. Tim and Catherine Smith of New Life Chiropractic Rocklin to support members of USA Wrestling as they go for gold in Rio.  Under the care of Max Living doctors at the London Olympics in 2012, U.S. wrestlers won four medals including two golds! In an unprecedented showing, […]

The Negative Effects of Poor Posture On Your Health

This month we are going to focus on my favorite Max Living Essential: Core Chiropractic.  This is my favorite essential because your nervous system controls every function and all healing in the body; therefore, by improving your nervous system, we are directly improving your health.  An easy way to tell what is going on with […]

What Is The Underlying Cause of Thyroid Issues?

Your thyroid gland controls a number of processes in your body, including energy, weight, and hormone balance as well as being a key component of the endocrine system. The production and use of thyroid hormones are a complex and important process. Taking replacement thyroid hormones for your thyroid issues without addressing the underlying immune imbalance […]


NEW LIFE CHIROPRACTIC IS PROUDLY ASSOCIATED WITH

Dr. Catherine is a Certified Birthfit Professional
Association - preferred by Dr. Axe local provider
ICPA Kids Health with Chiropractic supporting memeber
Rocklin Chamber of Commerce member
Roseville Chamber of Commerce member

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Nutrition, fitness and wellness tips right to your inbox!